Keep your furniture healthy and beautiful!
Although our products come finished with some of the toughest finishes available, routine measures should be taken to enhance the effectiveness of the finish and the beauty of the furniture.
- All furniture should be cleaned with a soft damp cloth using mild soap and the promptly wiped dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Avoid using strong or abrasive cleaners.
- Make sure the table surface is not subjected to and overabundance of water.
- Avoid placing hot or abrasive items in direct contact with the table top. the use of hot pads and table clothes is recommended.
- Avoid exposing the table surface to strong chemicals like bleach, nail polish remover, and ammonia.
We also recommend any reputable name brand furniture polish to help prevent the wood from dying out.